22 November 2008

Four weeks

Four weeks, 28 days, too many hours and far too many minutes to count but with every letter I type, the occasion is that little bit closer.

15 years in waiting...but at last. Christmas...with a difference. I will go to sleep on Christmas Eve knowing that down the hall, my mama and my mei mei will be sleeping (well, snoring actually if I know them as well as I think I do)

The preparations have begun. I am starting to get REALLY excited about Christmas, I mean REALLY REALLY excited. The childish anticipation is due to the Munchkin. T and have been going a bit mad on the presents front. The child is not going to know what has hit him on Christmas Day but mainly because of the love of family that I know will fill my heart this Christmas after all, Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart,Love came down at Christmas etc.

Well, all of the above.

1 comment:

williamandshelley said...

awww, i hope there are many Christmas posts documenting the munchkin happiness.