15 June 2008

Daddy Day

Munchkin here. Writing upon return from my adventures to the tropics. I don't know what the parents were fretting about. Easy Peasy. The trick is, pick a victim (nice, pretty ladies are best)smile coyly, look up from under your lashes, tip you head slightly to rest on your shoulder then do a little giggle. They fall for it everytime. As a reward you get given biscuits, bananas, treats, new toys, cuddles and kisses. Very simple, yet very effective.

Anyway, last night the adults went to see Mr Charity Ball, a friend of little Mu's Mummy and Daddy. Apparently, they organ-niced him whatever that means? Daddy was keen to go as his good friend Mr Al Kohol (that lives in the hole in the garage) was going to be there too and Daddy said that there is a lot of him to go around so I guess (never having met him before) he must be one of those generously proportioned people. Cuddly, as mummy would say.

I had had enough of them anyway (three weeks on holiday!) so I let them on their merry way. AND I let them have a lie in as it is my first Daddy Day.

Mary Poppins and I had made Daddy a special treat and a card. I love my Daddy very much. He is the best. He lets me ride on his shoulders way up high, he lets me drum on his tummy and he also lets me play with his spiky hair. He gives me cuddles and kisses and calls me Sweetheart (though I am sure he has never tasted it) and Darling. He also calls me monster but monsters can be nice like in Monsters Inc. When I grow up I hope Daddy will be proud of me like I am proud to have him as my Daddy. The bestest Daddy in the world.

Mummy rang Ah Kong to wish him Happy Ah Kong Day. I wished Ah Kong too. And I sent him a kiss over the phone. Mummy said to stop slobbering over it. I wasn't - it was just a very nice long kiss. The woman. No sense.

No comments: