19 September 2009

Kids - who'd have em?

A random collection of Munch-isms

Munchkin: Mummmmmyyyyyy!
Mummy: Yes, Munchkin. What is it?
Munchkin: I have a worm
Mummy: (He can't possibly have one, he's making it up!) Oh, that's nice.
Munchkin: I have Bitted it.
Mummy: (level of doubting the existence of the worm diminishing fast)
Munchkin: Has a HOLE in it. Is Dead.
Lesson 1 - He says it like it is. He does not have a really good imagination. He just does what it says on the tin.

Munchkin: Chersie has got some NICE Mac-crackers
Mummy: Has she? (Hmm, maybe what he says next wNumbered Listill give me a clue as to what he means)
Munchkin: They Lovely. They nice and wobble-ley. I shake them like this
(violent shaking of hands in cupping motion interchanged ith clenched fists)
Mummy: !!!!!!!!!

He meant Maracas

Lesson 2 - Misinterpretation of Munch-isms are common.

Munchkin: Mummyyyyy! I under the table
Mummy: What are you doing there?
Munchkin : I having a BIG poo
Mummy: (remembers lesson 1 above and prepares stations for pit stop)
Munchkin: (runs into the room, points his bottom at me and backs up) Mummy, smell my bottom. It is Smelly like a big smelley poo

Lesson 3 - Munchkin does pride himself in his work and appreciates acknowledgement of a job well done.

No comments: