09 January 2010

A-musing Munchidotes

Parent: Time for bed, kiss everyone good night then

Munchkin: No, not kiss Ah Ma

Parent : Why not?

Munchkin: Not like her freckles, take your freckles off please Ah Ma. Then I kiss you





Munchkin: Can I lick him?

Parent: Who?

Munchkin: Uncle Sam the chock-lit man. He made of chok-lit



Munchkin: Daddy, where the roof?

Daddy: Roof?

Munchkin: The roof over my head.

(N.B. Munchkin's parents have, in an attempt to instill a strong work ethic in Munchkin, told him that they have to go to work to provide adequate shelter and food for him)





Munchkin: I want to go on the Smelly-o-la



Munchkin's bedtime reading this week is Treasure Island and is very impressed with the good ship Hispaniola



Munchkin: I am going into the bath with spiderman

Mummy: Why?

Munchkin: Cos I want to baptise spiderman



Munchkin: Where the font?

Mummy: There it is

Munchkin: Is water in it?

Mummy: Yes there will be later

Munchkin: Where the tap, mummy?



Munchkin (dragging Hayley the bear along): I going to the other room

Daddy: Why are you going there?

Munchkin: Cos you will laugh at me in here

Daddy: No we won't. stay in here

Munchkin: No Daddy. Is PRIVATE.



1 comment:

Quiddy said...

The last of those comments is absolutely hilarious. Enjoyed that immensely. Very clever little boy!