17 May 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...


And I'm leavin' on a jet plane, I don't know when I'll back again
Munchkin is packed. It is about 5 days till we take off to sunny (and very hot and humid) Malaysia to see the folks and Ah ee.
Preparations have been a bit OTT though. Ah Ma and Ah Kong have extended their porch to accomodate the new paddling pool that they have bought for Munchkin. There is, I am told, also a family of ducks waiting to meet Munchin.
We are very excited. We started packing today. We are travelling light to make room for Munchkin's food and a few new toys for the flight. We even treated Munchkin to a new suitcase.. an early birthday present. I want one too. Well, really I got it because I want one but need a Munchkin excuse to get one. There is a whole range...Munchkin might acquire them by accident.....through the year. The duffle bag and back pack are next me thinks. I can't wait to get to Malaysia. It has been too long.

No comments: