04 May 2008

Munchkin, party animal!

Tis I, Le Munch. This weekend I have mainly been going to parties.

It is the weekend when the Banks go on holiday. Wonder where they are going? I wonder if it includes building societies as well, cos they are sort of like banks. I wonder if they build sandcastles where they are going (not just societies)

On Saturday we went to Bristol for a birthday party. I fell asleep on my way there and when I woke up I was in a stange house. Lots of people were staring at me. I didn't like this so I DEMANDED that mummy lift me out of my car seat and give me a cuddle RIGHT THIS INSTANT! She did and after a little while, I decided that I had sulked for long enough and would join the party. There was a very pretty lady there. She gave me nice kisses and cuddles and she gave me carrots. Mummy said her name is Helen. I am going to marry Helen when I am bigger. She is purdy. I like her. I got lots of fuss and cuddles from Aunty A, Mad Uncle C and little e too. It was Niiiiiiccccee. I didn't like to leave but one must not overstay one's welcome. Boy was I ready for bed when I got home!

Today we went to Aunty Mo and Uncle Nick's for nibbles and drinks. I LOVE Aunty Mo. She is wonderful. AND she bought me the bestest thing in the world from Nude See? Land. A nice pair of Socks with sheep on it! What a treat! She must have searched far and wide for them as I think as that items of clothing must be a thing of rarity there. I gave her lots of cuddles and smiles as a special treat. We all sang happy birthday and I clapped my hands lots in the hope of some of that nice chocolate cake. Instead, I got a carrot. Hmm...expectations. I must make a note to outline my expectations to the parents before my next party. Cake, not carrot.

As we made or way home (mummy and daddy on foot and me in Aunty H's special contraption), we met some horsies. They were nice. I quite liked them but mummy rained on my parade and said that I was not to get funny ideas as horsies are like a black hole. What is that woman on? The horsie was evidently brown and quite solid. She must have had too much chat with Mr Al Kohol though I don't remember seeing him there. It is all a blur. Bath, Milk and Bed for me!

No comments: