05 September 2008

Em Em Arrrrrrr

Munchkin here.


It has been a bit of a full on week for me although I did stay home with mummy on Tuesday due to my temporary transformation into a chunder cat. It was ok, or so I thought until I woke from my lunchtime snooze.

When I woke, daddy was home. Now, I should have noted this and realised that something was on the cards. As I, Munchkin, am not the suspicious sort I just thought that he was home to play prod the pegs with me, or even better still, chase the cat. I should also have been listening more closely to mummy chanting as she got me ready to go out....it went something like"get him in his coat, strap him in the car, Munchkin's got to have his Em Em Arrrr"

I thought we were going to see little miss Texas with the lovely hair and that we were going to play "Rarrrrr" like the tigers. So you can imagine my surprise when we pulled out at Nice Nursey's Nest. They had laid on some nice new toys for me so I thought I would just go with the flow until.....they brought the nasty needles out. At first I thought they were for daddy. He was after all sitting in the chair nearest Nursey. But before I could say "Unhand me!" the needle got me. Not once. But twice.

I made my displeasure known and insisted that I wanted to "Dohrrrrr! Bye bye! Dohrrrr! Bye bye!" Mummy gave me a great big kiss and cuddle which made me feel a bit better. Daddy told me he was proud of me and that I was a very brave boy. Nursey gave me a little stroke but best of all Mummy gave me a nice cookie. That made it all better and I ate it all up!

Nasty but nice nursey did say that we wouldn't be seeing her now till I go to School. That is a long time away. Which is not a bad thing.

No comments: