29 September 2008

Last week, in words

Munchkin is in da cave

It has been a busy week. I have been with my Poppins every day and I have been nice to her. She has described me as cute and adorable so I guess my mission there is done. Wrapped. Around my little finger. I have figured out that al I need to do is say "Please please please" while nodding vigourously and quickly followed by saying "Yes yes yes". I then get anything I want. Haha! Today chocolate croissants, tomorrow the world! Mwahhahahahah!

I also managed to fleece half a waffle, some pikelets, cheese scones, a bourbon cream and anything going really. Can you spot the common theme?

Mummy has been carrying out Munchkin appetite tests as well. She has introduced me to fish fingers, salmon fishcakes, tuna fishcakes, Munchkin burgers, meatballs and fish goujons (like fish fingers except mummy made them herself with haddock fish) Everything was REALLY nice. I ate every single crumb. I can polish off 8 meatballs now...and I love it if the meatballs have a bit of melted cheese on top too! Those are extra nice.

I have also gotten to know the neighbours. I like calling out to "Mak" "Bigbee", "Wawwy", "Jee" and "Pebby". I also like waving thank you to the nice motorists that give mummy the right of way( when she really doesn't deserve it - but she is a girl). I like books particularly the ones with animals in it. I also love my Shissss. They are tiger striped ones that my Ah Ee bought me. Mummy says that there are more where that came from. Hmm. Ah Ee must have a Shiss plant that bears fruit a couple of times a year then.

All airplanes contain my Mamah. She has gone home to Malaysia but will be back soon at Miss Mass.

It has been a good 15 months. Don't tell THEM that though....as they will stop trying. Already they have started saying No to me, the Munchkin. I do put up a fight. Sometimes I look very sad, sometimes I throw myself on the floor and cry (I do peep to see if they are paying attention), sometimes I can actually squeeze so hard I manage to make real tears flow...all this is all well and good at Poppins but Mummy and Daddy don't fall for it. I must think of something else to make them melt. This is my mission. I will succeed. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but I, Munchkin will find a way. I will conquer the parents. Someday!

No comments: