06 January 2009

In the chill of the night....and day...

It has been a cold day here. Overnight last night, temperatures dropped to -7 degrees Celcius. Today, the temperaure never got past 3 degrees. Tonight, it is predicted to drop even lower.

Munchkin has been tucked up in bed with extra clothing and an electric heater on a thermostat.

We are anticipating a very icy start to the morning tomorrow.

I bet we would have had to keep the heating on all night had the forrins still been here! As it is we are thankful for the snuggly cats who are functioning as hot water bottles in bed at night.

The cold matches my mood really since the forrins left....I have been left with a void and a hope that they will return soon....I really miss them..no one has told me off in days nor has anyone pulled me up on the fact that I am, indeed, a grumpy cow. What is truly warming is that despite that, they love me..just as I am. And that makes me glad!

No comments: