19 March 2009

How much snot....

can you sniff snort snort if you sniff snort sniff snort sniff?

Too much....for the past 2 weeks, we have mainly been producing snot. Munchkin is well on the way to snot free-ness (everything crossed), I am producing significantly minimised volumes today after having to spend yesterday afternoon horizontal, drifting in and out of sleep, accompanied by 2 furry hot water bottles and very bad tv and T has now been passed the "produce snot in vast quantities" baton.

Still, today I welcomed back my sense of taste and smell which had been having a short hiatus (for the past week and a half). The little men who have been hammering away in my head for the past week have decided that they need hammer no more. The family of cacti that had taken residence in my throat for what seems like the last month then sprouted feathery, tickly flowers seems to be less active today.

Turned a corner we have....just in time for the weekend.

1 comment:

williamandshelley said...

I'm so sorry...how ya feeling now?