19 January 2008

Make sure you get my good side!

Daddy takes nice pictures of me. In fact, sometimes I think that he should be called Daddy Bailey. He always manages to capture me on my good side. I must admit I do tend to smile at him more as I know Daddy has got standards and I do try to maintain these high standards. Managing expecatations of my main stakeholders and all that. I am sure this will pay off in the long run and is worth the effort for now....as long as it suits me and doesn't prove to be too much of a burden.

Mummy however....there lies a different tale. She always manages to make me look "special". Can't she tell that one is not quite ready for a photo shoot? Which bit of "talk to the hand" does she not understand? I think it is mummy that is "special". Although I do quite like being called "special". I can get away with all sorts of stuff then. When oh when are these adults going to learn that tis I, Munchkin that calls the shots...in such a clever fashion that I have lulled them into a sense of false comfort that they are "in charge"?

No comments: