25 January 2008

Tis a gift to be loved and that love to return

This week we have mainly been cheeky. Munchkin has discovered that smiling at Mary Poppins and mummy in a certain way gets a very positive response. He usually pulls something over his face, the slowly peeks out from behind it, breaking into what can only be described as a very, flirty smile. Mummy and Mary Poppins then go down the path of least resistance and melt into a pile of mush. Munchkin then gets kisses and cuddles to the max.

This morning, Munchkin stayed home as mummy is a lady of leisure on Friday's. When I went to wake him (it was nearly 0900!), I discovered him under his soft blankets. I called out "Good morning, Munchkin!" A little hand emerged from underneath the blankets, followed by an eye then the blanket got whipped off to reveal a bright, beaming Munchkin. He then lifted his arms up to me with a little chuckle. I picked him up and he gave me the biggest cuddle then pulled back and gave me another huge Munchkin smile and chuckle. Ah to be loved and to love in return!

No comments: