18 April 2008

The man of the house

Tis I, Munchkin. For the past two days, I have been the man of the house. Daddy has been off to South Folk (I guess that is like South Fork in Dallas but without the oil wells) playing in sludge (that is like dirty mud and you need to wear more than wellies to jump in that). He left me in charge of the girlies i.e. Mummy, Mishie and Chofuz.

All in all I think the girls behaved quite well. They didn't go shopping and they didn't spend lots of time in front of the mirror and they didn't have the "I haven't a thing to wear" Syndome. Mummy did have a "Does my bum look big in this?" moment yesterday but all in all they behaved as they should have and put me, Munchkin at the centre of it all. Rightfully so.

Daddy got home today. I was pleased as with all that responsibility comes pressure. Daddy gave me lots of cuddles when he got in and said that he had missed me more that he had missed me more than he though he would. I am gobsmacked. Fancy underestimating the amount that one could miss me, Munchkin. Daddy did admit to seeing a lot of Mr Al Kohol (that lives in the hole in the garage floor). I do question though, why Daddy takes HIM along on his trips when he doesn't take me? I must have words.

No comments: