26 April 2008

The Nails Woof Fast Evil

Tis I, Munchkin. Sorry for not having the time nor the inclination to blog recently. I have been busy, growing teeth. I have seven now and I think there is another on the way which will make eight, which my Ah Ee says is very lucky indeed.

Today when I woke up, I noticed that the slugs had been overnight. They had been walking all over my face, particularly under and around my nose. I don't like it when they visit as mummy insists on wiping me with Tish - Shoo paper. Today was no different. If she wipes me anymore, my nose my not exsit as she would have succeeded in wiping it out.

Today, mummy and daddy decided that we wer to go to the Nails woof fast evil. I don't know what that is but it sounds like there might be food involved and even better, people to smle at (so that I can show off my new pegs, as GAF calls them) Off we went after my lunch. I thought it must be a special occasion so I even agreed to keep my new sun hat on all the way into town (between you and me there was too much to look at so I couldn't really be bothered to argue)

It was nice in town. There were lots of people all dressed up, strange people with painted faces dancing around and most importantly, many ladies of a certain age who all stopped to pay homage to the Munchkin. Then we stopped outside Aunty Clare's shop to watch the parade. Daddy was most intruiged by this. Maybe it had something to do with what mummy calls the scantily clad laydees wiggling their bottoms in the street. I really don't know what all the fuss is about. It was very loud but daddy was smiling!

No comments: