28 November 2007

All in an afternoon's work

Munchkin here. Today mummy took me to see the Health Visitor. I guess if she visits health then she is probably quite glad that my chums and I (with our mummies) go to visit her as it must be quite a drag having to visit the same person all the time.

We arrived at the clinic after my lunch which today was a yummy sweet potato, squash (red kabacha) and broccoli. I am not too sure about brocolli it looks like funny little green worms and makes me look very silly when it is artistically smeared over my face (my artistic side showing). I much prefer the healthy orange glow carrot or sweet potato or squash give me. Rather like a St Tropez spray on tan with a twist (of orange). People pay good money for that mummy says.

Anyway, J and his mummy were there so we had a chat. Basically the mummies told us boys how clever and lovely we are. Too right! Anyway, it was soon our turn and there was a new lady with the Health Visitor. She is PRETTY and YOUNG. Daddy would like her. And she was wearing a nursey's uniform. I decided I would just look at her as she is very easy on the eye. Then the Health Visitor washed her hands and tried to get in my mouth. Excuse me....see these lips? They are shut. Which means "Keep Out". She tried again. So I was forced to resort to extreme measures PQT (Pout, Quiver, Tears).

Mummy then added to my humiliation by stripping me down to skin and then they "popped" me into a big cold basin. There was nothing "pop" about it. They left me there and talked amongst themselves about Cents and Tiles. I don't care how many cents a tile is....I just want my clothes back on and I want a cuddle and I want to go HOME, NOW!

They soon got the message. PQT was executed and was instantaneously successful. It has been a hard day. I am going to sleep now. Beauty sleep don't you know. It isn't easy being a Munchkin. By the way, I now have TWO teeth. The second one must have been scared to the surface by the trauma of this afternoon. Hurumphhh!

No comments: