31 March 2008

Mistah Al

Tis I, Munchkin.

Yesterday was a nice day. At least that is what Mummy said. The big yellow ball in the sky wasn't playing hide and seek behind the cotton balls in the sky (like the ones used to clean my bottom) and was being quite friendly. I waved at it...and it made me feel all warm, like I was being cuddled really close.

Mummy then decided that it would be a good idea to give me a good sunning. Probably to get rid of the slightly jaundiced hue of my skin (tis her fault for being yellow, anyway). So I sat in my highchair and watch mummy tidy up the garden (before Ah Ma gets here as she has standards, not like Mummy). This tired me out and I went for a long nap.

When I woke up (to find Daddy spending time with Ms Croft again), Mummy decided that we were going for tea with Mistah Al. Al Fresco is his name. He never turned up though so we just sat outside and had fun....that is till Daddy scared with the buzzing plane machine. I didn't like it so I hid in Mummy's shoulder till it went away. Then it was time for bed.

No comments: