03 March 2008

Munchkin Mummy Moment

Mummy went through a bit of a tough time having me so Daddy and I decided that for Munchkin Mummy's day we would treat her nice. We had it all planned. Munchkin would have a lie in then Daddy would come and wake and change Munchkin.

To make it even more special, me, Munchkin, decided that all my pongy munchkin messes would be saved especially for daddy, to give mummy a rest on her special day. Daddy and I had also pre-arranged that we would have free reign of the kitchen so that we could provide mummy with yummy nourishment. I took on a supervisory role. Daddy did very well getting the cross hats and pain oh! chocolates in the oven. Such strange euphemisms for such yummy grub. There was nothing painful about the chocolates..they were yummy as were the lovely buttery cross hats. Such a big to do about nothing really. Adults.

Anyway, mummy was very impressed. I could tell as she kept smiling and saying what a clever boy I am to motivate daddy into action like that. We had a lovely day. I had lots of cuddles. Well, it makes mummy happy and she should be allowed to do things that make her happy on Mummy day. So it is a small sacrifice on my part

In the evening, I went off to sleep at the usual hour to allow the parents some grown up time. There was a lot of frivolity downstairs. I guessed that they must have had Al over again. Al Kohol is one of their friends who lives in a hole in the ground. Daddy often has to go and get him. I guess Daddy is only making sure he doesn't get lonely there on his own.

Hmm...I wonder when Munchkin day is.

P/S I inspected the kitchen this morning and despite the appearance by guest chef daddy, it looked pretty tidy. Mummy must be feeling especially blessed.

No comments: