25 October 2007

Mumbling Munchkin


Me again! The parents have been experimenting again. I fully accept that I was born in the year of the golden pig...GOLDEN....not guinea. Me thinks they might have their G words confused.

This week I have been subjected to this mushy stuff called baby rice in the morning for breakfast. Mummy must want me to take after her foreign taste buds as she likes rice and curry in the morning for breakfast. She has managed to turn daddy to the dark side as he likes it too. And now she has high hopes for me. I must admit it is not all bad. I do like it though it is getting a bit boring now and a teeny bit bland. I tried to tell her this morning but will she listen...no....she just kept shovelling the stuff in. My fault I guess, I just kept eating the stuff as a growing boy needs to keep his calorie intake up. All my calories seem to be going to lengthening my hair at the moment and I suppose my passion for standing up and squats do seem to burn the old C's as well. I am built for comfort and not for speed though. Daddy tells me this is the way to be as it means I won't get too cold in the winter time as I will have reserves. He pats his tummy when he does this...but then he says it is all muscle. Hmm. My tummy is squidgey and daddy says it is just like his so how can mine be reserves and his be muscle?

I have had pear and apple this week. Pear is a bit stringy but I like the taste. Apple makes me screw my face up but I quite like it. Mummy is threatening to give me Have-a-car-doh. I thought cars make a low purring sound and make me go to sleep. I am confused. Still, missed my morning nap today as herself took me to a coffee morning. Still I got to see all my little friends Aidan, Joseph, Matthew and Amelia. I spent the morning trying to catch Amelia's eye. Her pink flowery tights just do it for us boys!

No comments: