11 December 2007

Munchkin returns

It was a bit dark when mummy woke me up yesterday morning. I am not used to this. What am I supposed to do? Every night she and I pray for a peaceful night of deep sleep till the morning when the sun comes out. Correct me if I am wrong but the Sun is that big bright round thing that comes out when the sky is blue, isn't it? Not the big bright thing of changeable shape that is in the sky when the sky is dark...that is the moon. She is obviously addled. The moon was still out when she got me up yesterday

AND I got no breakfast. She gave me my milk then changed me into clothes suitable for public viewing (not the questionable bits and pieces that daddy only allows me to have on at home) and bundled me into my car seat. She was still in her dressing gown at this point. Then daddy whisked me off into the darkness away from mummy. So I chattered away to him until he dropped me of at Mary Poppin's house. I think she is growing on me so I didn't cry and gave her an appeciative cuddle. I grew to like her even more when she gave me my breakfast. Then I went to sleep for a couple of hours. Then I woke up, OUCH!!!! My tummy hurt. So I yelled for Mary Poppins to sort it out. She did. I rewarded her with a loud Belch...Ahhh..that felt better. So I played with Mary till mummy came to get me.

I was very pleased to get home and the kitties must have missed me as they were sitting in the window to welcome me back. I showed my appreciation in the usual way, by giggling all the way to the front door. It felt good to be home.

No comments: