13 December 2007

What ever will they think off next?


This is a bit of an old photo. The toy Munchkin has in his hands is from his Ah Mah. It is called a winkel. I have caught a few people off guard as has T when we remark in a flippant fashion "Munchkin is fine, he is on the mat chewing on his Winkle" I have had funny look before when talking very seriously to Munhckin and asking him if he would like me to get his cold Winkel for him to bite on. I have also been given similar looks when I say things like "Munchkin and his friends have all got winkels and sometimes we get them all mixed up so we don't know whose winkel each child is sucking"
We could argue I guess that it is not what is being said, rather it is in the interpretation of what is said (by sewer like minds). Still, it keeps Munchkin happy though recently joy is acquired by throwing it rather than sucking it. I can see it now. The funny looks when I say "Munchkin! Don't throw your winkel over there! The cat might lick it!" I think I have said enough.
P/S Countdown : 8 days till we are reunited with the Chief Oracle and her family. I have been waiting for this since they left the UK. T-8 and counting.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's even worse if you've got a girl.