12 September 2007

Chucky

I am fully aware that I see munchkin out of extremely biased mummy spectacles. I think he is the best boy in the world (apart from my other boy). Looking back at photographs when he was first born though, I have to say....eek! He was a funny looking little mite.

I was discussing this with T last night and shared some photographs (which I thought were wonderful) of Munchkin. T went silent for a while. He then said "Munchkin looks demonic" "What DO you mean?" I asked seeing only a little angel complete with halo and radiance. "Well, he looks a bit like Chucky!" said T. I looked closely....to my amusement....T was right. There is a slight Chucky resemblence..EGAD!!!! Ah well, some mothers do 'ave 'em!

1 comment:

williamandshelley said...

Personally, I don't see the resemblance :)