10 September 2007

Things that go parppp in the night

Picture this...T and I had retired for the evening. All was calm and quiet. Even the girls had settled down for the evening. As I was drifting off into dreamland (this happens very quickly now as the munchkin wears me out!), the beautiful silence was broken...by a fart unrivalled in duration and volume.

T started to shake with laughter..."Was that you?" he asked. "No! It wasn't me, I thought it was you" was my reply (not that ladies ever need to do that sort of thing and IF they did it wouldn't sound like THAT!). We both shook with laughter as we realised that the foghorn sound had come from the crib. Bless him....the munchkin was making some post parping noises - cooing happily as if to say " Ahhh! That feels much better, thank you!"

All was well......until I went to change munchkin this morning...hmm....now I know why he felt better!!

No comments: